- the working part “slanted pusher” is used to lift and push back coarse and heavily adhered cuticles, cleanse the nail’s free edge and remove polymerized gel polish drips
- the working part “rounded wide pusher” is designed to lift and push the cuticle; it is convenient to work with a wide nail plate
- professional manual sharpening
- recommended for manicure and pedicure
- corrugated handle improves fixation of the tool in the technician’s hand
- additional resistance to corrosion due to polishing with GOI paste
- high-alloy stainless steel 08X18H10 (AISI 304)
STALEKS Cuticle pusher Staleks Pro Expert 90 Type 2
Returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of the product. All items must be returned unopened and unused in their original packaging and with original security tags. Please note, that all returns must be shipped via a tracked service. Nails Laundry Ltd does not pay for return shipping. A refund will be issued once the product is received, inspected, and confirmed as new.
*For more details go to Shipping and Returns Policy.