Protein Bomb is a real protein bomb for your nails. It contains as many as 6 active ingredients to strengthen the nail plate - sealing, maintaining natural hydration and a perfect adhesion.
Protein Bomb bonder is a combination of a delicate acid-free primer with a protein-mineral base - the perfect mixture of active ingredients:
Glutamine - these are amino acids which, as small "sticks", are a building block for the protein contained in the nail plate, sealing small defects.
- Calcium pantothenate - a combination of pantothenic acid with calcium, maintains the natural hydration of the nail plate, and calcium seals defects.
- Linoleic acid - an antioxidant stronger than vit. E, makes the nails elastic, preventing them from cracking.
- Tyrosine - it's an amino acid, which is the basic building block of protein, and seals defects in the nail plate.
- Leucine - an amino acid of a protein that the body is unable to produce on its own, but is one of the most important ones, helps with weakened nails by sealing protein deficiencies.
- Cysteine - is characterized by the presence of the so-called tulle group, which is involved in the production of disulphide bridges responsible for the proper structure of proteins, as well as sulfur bonds with keratin occurring in the structure of the nail plate.
For occupational hygiene, to prevent contamination of the product - the bonder has a droplet applicator - easy to use, allowing you to use the amount you need! If you work with natural, short nails, apply a drop to every other nail - rub one drop onto two nails!
Bonder Protein Bomb is also recommended for application before Q Colorful Base to limit direct contact of the pigment with the natural nail plate.
Protein Bomb 5ml QBN
For professional use only.
Returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of the product. All items must be returned unopened and unused in their original packaging and with original security tags. Please note, that all returns must be shipped via a tracked service. Nails Laundry Ltd does not pay for return shipping. A refund will be issued once the product is received, inspected, and confirmed as new.
*For more details go to Shipping and Returns Policy.